• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescues in yorkshire! can someone please take this girl! EMERGENCY

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's in Rabbits in Need, but we need her to go to a good home asap.

We've no-where for her.

Female Doe, Dutch.

not Spayed but has had her myxy and vhd jab.

Are there any rescues or people in w yorks that can take her? free to good knowlegeable home

Can come with p@h primrose den 5ft hutch and run for £30, which we've dismantled and its ready to go.

we could possibly deliver in yorks area for cost of petrol.

Please remove your phone number from your post. If anybody is interested in the bunny, they will pm you.
I'm sorry I am unable to help. :(

just a kind bit of advice
it is a bit cheeky to try to charge a rescue for the hutch
You should actually give the rescue a decent donation for taking the rabbit
no one pays us you know:D

We bought the hutch & Run, and rescued the rabbit from some :censored: from being eaten by dogs:censored:,

Likewise the rabbit is FTGH for anybody who can give her a good home, rescue or not.

But if anyone wants the hutch and run, we only want £30 which is what we paid for it.

I rescue reptiles myself, and if you think vets bills for rabbits are high, wait till you see a vets bill for a "cold" in a snake:lol:

I'm glad you rescued her:D but still feel if you offered a donation to a rescue for taking her it would be fairer

Hope someone will take her on and get her speyed and vacs

Our landlord wont have her in the house so nowhere to keep her.
If we take her back he will feed her to his dogs! must go today.
The hutch is dismantled and no room in our garden for a 5ft hutch and run.

Yes today,she is free running in our room at the mo but we have big snakes and neither are happy with each other being there,we have even tried petshops but none have the space.

Can I just ask what happens if you can't find her a home today? Also I'm concerned you are ringing pet shops, this bunny could end up anywhere:( So you could have taken her out of one bad situation to put her in another:?

If your rabbit is in such a desperate need for a good home surely the £30 for the hutch is not important if it enables someone to be able to take her on who maybe didn't have a hutch but could if one was provided(hope that makes sense)

Can I just ask what happens if you can't find her a home today? Also I'm concerned you are ringing pet shops, this bunny could end up anywhere:( So you could have taken her out of one bad situation to put her in another:?

I'm sure there are few situations worse than being ripped apart alive by dogs.

Landlord says either she goes today or we go

i would willing to help if u could meet me half way its 1hr 38mins so if u drive half and i drive half i can help.

i cant drive no further as am having to catch a lift off bf as im not allowed to drive as strapped to a heart monater and am under strick observation due to suspected heart defect

but would rather see bun go to a nice home than a pet shop or some kid. pm me if u are ok with this :)

Have you contacted all the local rabbit rescues locally to you then?
Can you put the hutch and run on Ebay? You say you went to look at it anyway so you obviously had an intention to buy that - why do you now want to get rid of it? And if you have this spare hutch, why cant you put the bunny in there in your garden until you can find a space in a rescue or a forever home for her?

Not meaning to get on your case, but want to clarify as saying she needs to go TODAY and by the way I want £30 for the hutch is a bit unreasonable to me.

Have you contacted all the local rabbit rescues locally to you then?
Can you put the hutch and run on Ebay? You say you went to look at it anyway so you obviously had an intention to buy that - why do you now want to get rid of it? And if you have this spare hutch, why cant you put the bunny in there in your garden until you can find a space in a rescue or a forever home for her?

Not meaning to get on your case, but want to clarify as saying she needs to go TODAY and by the way I want £30 for the hutch is a bit unreasonable to me.
Agree with above..this situation doesn't make sense:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back