• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse-I Hope I am Wrong-U/D 25th October 0615hrs- Post 450

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Over the last couple of weeks Morse has been on treatment for a nasty ear infection. It's a bit better but not yet resolved.

However that's not my main worry. Although he has not lost weight he has lost ALOT of muscle from his spine. He now has that pot-belly/pointy spine look about him :? :cry: He is eating and pooing OK. He is maybe a bit less active than normal, nothing major, just a subtle change. But I have seen this picture before with several of my Rexes- The change in body shape, the very slight lethargy. It was the first 'symptom' of Heart Failure............ :cry:

We will be seeing Christobel tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Oh no, not Morse! Millions of vibes for him - I hope Christobel will be able to set your mind at ease and it isn't anything too worrying. xx

Oh how worrying for you. You seem very knowledgeable so I won't even attempt to suggest anything else.

I do really hope though that it's over-concern and that Morse is not in any danger of heart failure. I hope it goes well for you both tomorrow.....am sending healthy bunny vibes in Morse's direction.

aw i'm so sorry jane, i know how much you love him and he always brightens up my day with his funny pics. sending loads of vibes.

Just having a quick look on RU when I saw this thread. I do hope Morse is ok, I love this big bun so much.

Sending mega mega vibes that he is ok.

Oh dear :( you can't be poorly Morse, who will solve crimes in your absence??

big vibes for him Jane, I hope you're ok too, I know how stressful it can be when you start to suspect something is wrong with a bun.

Not Morse:( He is my favourite all time RU bun, I will keep everything crossed it is nothing serious Jane and hope Cristobel can work her magic on him.

Back