• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

head grooming

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i was just wondering if anyone elses buns have decided to groom your head and do they actually chomp the hair off? Theo groomed my head last night and although he won't let me pet him i thought this must be progress in our relationship and he must like me but i was worried incase he chomped my hair off. it felt more like skin was being liked and nibbled. but i was all chuffed last night. :love:

Awww :love: its really cute when they do this

My Jose does it all the time to me :love: she sat on the back of the settee last night and licked practically my whole head :love: She nips me occasionally, but i dont think she does it on purpose

:love: aw bless. yesh think this was just part of the grooming sort of nibbling. he must think i'm a dirty thing. i was just so shocked that he did it to me and not teddy as she was sitting right beside my head too.

I think Theo loves you!!:love::love::love::love:
Honey used to do it to my hubbie, but since he doesn't sit out in the shed much, she doesn't get the chance. Anyway, she's too busy with the boys now to want us!!:lol::lol:
Eric did groom me a few weeks ago, but I think that was only the once and he hasn't bothered since.

Glad it's all going well and not long now until the babies and mum arrive :D:D

lol thanks jayne. aw honey is so sweet. things are going well, it'll just take time for him to get used to me petting him. i know i'm so excited about the babies, theres 3 dark ones and 3 pale ones. :love: very cute. :love:

Lola eats my hair yes, Lenny licks my face and hair and also likes to clean my OH's wiskery bits when they start to grow back :shock:

Whenever Pipkin's moulting we have proper grooming sessions. This usually involves me pulling out the old fur which he seems to quite like. He tooth purrs and flops and then eventually starts nibbling me back. It's cute ^_^ Except when he gets too enthusiastic and gives a proper nip... that kinda hurts...
Also it's usually my cheek/chin rather than my hair, lol.

When Ronnie was a housebun, he used to get on the back of the sofa and lick my OH's head :love: He used to sit for ages doing it :lol: It was so comical to watch :lol: xXx

Back