• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey everyone

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Just thought I would say hello, just registered after reading a few posts and wanted to part of the huge family. I am 27 and have had rabbits since I was 5 and my mum brought me a baby bunny home in a box off one of her friends. She was told he would be very big when he grew up. Well Thumper grew and grew and grew and I reckon now that he was the size of a french lop. hehe.
He used to have the whole run of the back garden, come and join in with my lunch when iwas in the garden, loved playing football and used to bang on the back door when he wanted to come in or if it was raining. As you can tell i was very fond of my first bunny and miss him loads.

I have had many different breeds over the years but I love lops the most. Have a 9 month old French lop at the moment called Bramble and I have a mix bunny which rescued from a pet shop when he was 6 weeks old and taken from his mum. He was the runt of the litter and has a deformed back leg and no nose canel so he cries all the time.

Well better go cos I most probably bored you all by now. I will put some photos on here soon when i figure out how. Well lovely to talk to you all.

Cooldarls
xxxx

Hello Cooldarls, welcome to RU :wave:

That was a lovely introduction about your bunnies, look forward to seeing some pics & hearing more about you and them.

Helen

Hey everyone just thought I'd let you know I have put photos of my bunnies on stories and photos, Bramble and Buddy for you all to see, hope you like.

Emma
xxxx

Back