• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extremely Cheap Willowballs/Toys?

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know where I can buy in bulk some extremely cheap willow balls?
My Foster bunnies ADORE them!
All 5 (excpet Winter) are little chewers.
I gave them willow balls and they were gone within minutes!
Any ideas?

I get limitless fresh willow sticks free from work...could you see if there's a gardener or an estate near you which would let you have their prunings for free or cheap?

I get limitless fresh willow sticks free from work...could you see if there's a gardener or an estate near you which would let you have their prunings for free or cheap?

I got loads of willow branches given to me by a very kind freecycler :) You could that, to see if any one can help :)

Ive had some from Pampered Piggies before too but have no idea how they compare price wise to any others.

how about trying loo roll tubes filled with hay, or egg boxes with hay or veg in - much cheaper than willow balls when you have destruct-o-buns!:lol: We have two that can finish off a willow ball in moments!:shock::roll:

Back