• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock is so cute! (Pic Heavy)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I've been posting here a little while now so I thought I'd show off my cute bunny properly. :love:

Sat on my sister's lap
SP_A0226.jpg

Travelling to Manchester on the train
SP_A0242.jpg

Kissing Girlfriend #1 Simba
Bunnylove.jpg

Relaxing in the garden
Grimlock.jpg

Snuggles (poor weepy eye)
Grimmy.jpg

Snuggling with girlfriend #2 Liquorice - Yes my litter tray is the best pace for snuggles.
S7000241.jpg

Sleepy snuggles with Licks
S7000242.jpg

Exploring the garden
S7000258.jpg

Do you have breads?
S7000259.jpg

NOSE
S7000414.jpg

The hoover is comfy.
SP_A0099.jpg

Any because he's so beautiful, my first bunny Lopsie. I hope there are many lady bunnies for you to 'play' with in heaven. I miss him.:

Pictures in the garden
Lopsie1.jpg

Lopsie2.jpg

Lopsie3.jpg

As a baby :)
Lopsie-smellbum.jpg

And the day before he left us
Cutie.jpg

Lopsie-Cute.jpg

And just for good measure... Chinchilla Kisses
3.jpg

awwwww....
But my heart did the HUGEST leap when I saw the pic "The day before he left us".
Hes up at the Bridge Binkying away no doubt,bless him!!!xxxxxxxx

Lopsie was my best friend for 8 years. It took me three years to even get another pet after him. He was just amazing and will always be in my heart.

Lopsie was my best friend for 8 years. It took me three years to even get another pet after him. He was just amazing and will always be in my heart.

:cry: Lopsie sounds like he was a wonderful friend :)

Grimlock is a handsome little fella :love:

Aww, the day before he left us is sad :( I have pics of my two bridge buns not long before they left too.... Grimlock is pretty x

Back