• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two New Honeybunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two arrived today and poor James is going straight into vets for emergencey castrate tomorrow as has what looks to be an infected testicle
So non-tumour vibes for this cute bunster please

james.jpg

and also Judy...handed in as she is aggressive..and guess what she isn't speyed, has been kept in a small cage without any toys and hasn't had much handling:roll:
Her owners also kept the cage as want to get another rabbit that isn't aggressive ..and I didn't shout..I must be ill...:censored:

Judy.jpg

Oh my good god, how did you not manage to shout, scream and ram said cage down their throats?

James :love: lots of vibes for a cutie.

Ohhhhh my they are gorgeous Jill! :love::love::love: Lots of vibes for James :)

Why do some people never learn? :roll: Never mind shout at Judy's irrepsonsible owners, I have had a hard job not to punch them! :evil::censored:

:love::love::love:
They are gorgeous.

Non-tumour vibes a plenty for James.

Judy is just so beautiful, I hope she soon learns to respond to love and care, and a happy home to live in :love:

Loads of non tumour vibes for James as he is such a little cutie.:love:

Judy is beautiful. How could her owners be so stupid? :evil:

These two arrived today and poor James is going straight into vets for emergencey castrate tomorrow as has what looks to be an infected testicle
So non-tumour vibes for this cute bunster please

james.jpg

I have to say, he looks how I would look if I had an infected testicle! I hope you've submitted him to Disapproving Rabbits!

They are both lovely though, hope they find nice homes :)

Aww - they're both lovely!:love:

Is Judy as "agressive" as Orchid?!:roll::lol: If Orchid was any more laid back she'd fall over!

What a lovely little pair of buns.:love:

I hope James' little pair are not infected. Sending the gorgeous boy some good luck vibes.

Hi James and Judy :wave:

You both look like such sweet bunnies. I do hope that you will be OK James, you have a cute little face. :love:

Poor bunnies but what horrible owners they had. I can never understand how people can fail so miserably to get the whole point of having a pet.:cry:

Back