• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafes?

It's always worth having one in case you get an ill bunny.

Personally, I only use them if it goes below freezing, normally though.

There are a couple of threads on this page, but further down, it might be worth reading them.

Yeah... definately worth it hunni. We use ours over the winter period most nights for the buns, they have one each pair of bunnies :) xXx

I think they are definitely worth having, even if you don't use them now just incase you ever have a sick pet :)

I have a couple for the rats and they have been so useful when they are sick, or even just to have in the carrier if you need to go to the vet when its cold outside :) I also think Beau's was a comfort to him last week just to have something warm to snuggle on while he was feeling unwell

My bunnies all liked sitting on them, I haven't got Trip and Scarlett's out this year yet but will probably start giving it to them next month at night :) Trip likes resting his head on it :lol: x

Just purchased 3....Saw a fab review on Amazon...(Hoomins can shove them up fleeces too!!!!)
Great for buns just out of surgery...poorly buns...cold buns.....etc.
(Im excited and havent even got them yet!!!)

We have one which the buns have from October til April, with a heater in their shed as well. Spoilt bunnies!

Back