• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits & budgies

I don't think I would, purely because of the budgie 'presents' everywhere. Rabbits prefer being with other rabbits (even if my lot do enjoy chasing pigeons).

I would say no. The rabbit we be getting messed on by the bird all the time i would think :? It wouldnt be any good for the rabbit running round in the budgies mess :( xXx

Dust from the birds feathers, waste food, and the droppings would pose a health problem for any rabbit.

Would you like something living above you permanently pooping on you?

No because they would get pooped on plus the rabbits might hurt them on accident or on purpose. But I think its okay to give birds playtime in the same room with a rabbit. I do that for playtime for my budgies, but I only leave my rabbit there if I'll be in the room the whole time they're out because if one landed right in front of Izzy and he got frightened he could kill it by just jumping on it.

Back