• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Rimmi thread, now without plums!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you will know, Rimmi lost his manlihood last Wednesday so I havent been taking many pics because hes been a bit grumpy lol!!

So here he is post op:

I feels sore mummy :(

100_1146.jpg

Bed time

100_1150-1.jpg

100_1151-1.jpg

What the hell ?!

100_1164.jpg

What are you doing hooman!?

100_1166.jpg

Nom nom nom nom nom

100_1173.jpg

Yeah, that first one was taken when he had been home a few hours, the two in the bed were taken when we put him to bed but that was at like 2 or 3am when he had began to perk up a bit. (was too worried to put him upstairs if we wasnt ok, I would have stayed up all night if I had to)

:)

:love::love:he looks to teeny to small to have his plumbs loped orf, im glad hes feeling better now :D

Rimmi! Thank goodness! I needed a Rimmi fix! (Was starting to get jittery!;):lol:)
Glad he's starting to feel better!!

He he he!!

There are 3 new Rimmi threads today I think, just for you Teddys mum!!

And they were a bit worried about doing him, they thought he was bigger but he was only 800g, the nurse had to check with the vets it was ok lol!!

Totally back to normal, sadly, meaning he is eating my books etc... no pee pee on the sofa yet though !

Hes snoozing quite happily now..

Took him a few days to feel happy enough to binky everywhere :D

So glad the op went ok for him, we're on the count down to his gf arriving now!!

Thanks everyone for looking :)

Dearest Rimmi.....
So glad youre feeling a little better.
Having your pockets picked is to your advantage..youre gonna have a Wife!!!!!
Company!! Courtship!!! Contraception!!!!
The three best Cs in life!! Heads up Sweets!!!xxxxx

Dearest Rimmi.....
So glad youre feeling a little better.
Having your pockets picked is to your advantage..youre gonna have a Wife!!!!!
Company!! Courtship!!! Contraception!!!!
The three best Cs in life!! Heads up Sweets!!!xxxxx

Yvvie, that made me laugh so much!!! :p

Cant wait for Rimmis princess to arrive!! :D Hurry up and get her speyed Hetty!!!!! :lol::lol:

Yvvie, that made me laugh so much!!! :p

Cant wait for Rimmis princess to arrive!! :D Hurry up and get her speyed Hetty!!!!! :lol::lol:

Hey!! I get called Yvie all the time..It gets spelt Evie....
How odd you cottoned on!! Perhaps I should change my siggy!!!
In fact..Im gonna go do it this very second!!!!

Hey!! I get called Yvie all the time..It gets spelt Evie....
How odd you cottoned on!! Perhaps I should change my siggy!!!
In fact..Im gonna go do it this very second!!!!

Ha ha, I didnt know other people called you Yvvie, I think I may have called you it once or twice before, I wouldnt call you Evie though, as I know a child (and a pokemon) called Evie... and its said slightly differently, if I said 'yvvie' it would sound like 'iv-vy' I thinks :D

Rimmis god mummy has to have a nickname :lol::lol::lol:

Back