• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polegate in sussex to Manchester - Urgent

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Minimallow

Fairly urgent transport request from Polegate in sussex to Manchester - ideally the person would need to meet "swalk" at 9 or 10am on the morning of the 16th of this month. If anyone could maybe keep gerbil overnight who lives in or near manchester to get gerbil to swalk for then it would be fab also. I know its a bit of a long shot but its to get two gerbils from rodent rescue to us as one of them bites and in order to be rehomeable would need quite a bit rehabilitation.

I could meet someone at J19,20 or 21 of M6 on 16th in the morning I am busy all afternoon but if they come with their own accomodation they could stay at mine over night if that helps at all.

PS just reread this and got all confused - thought they were going to SOAD and couldnt work out why they would be going via Mcr to get to Wolverhampton :oops:

Last edited:
just to let anyone know I am leaving Manchester today - so I'm afraid it's too late........
sorry....:(

Cancelled

Thank you very much for the offers anyway. Its quite difficult with being offline trying to get this sorted! :wave:

CANCELLED

Last edited:
Back