• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little hooligan...snugglemonster...

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
ARGHH....another chewer bunny....hes as bad as woozle the furry termite was!!

but oddly enough he doesnt stop if he gets played with....he isnt too worried about the garden since a neighbiurs cat was hunting him on the other side of the cat netting!!

hes been banned from my room as its not safe for him...and hes in nikkis room under her double bed and the floor space in her room and oh yes..her bed too.

hes a nose rub addict..and and hour and a half was nothing to him..i had cramp!! hes so friendly and quite mad....hes figured out if nikkis not in her bed he can sleep in it...burrow in her cuddly toys....chew chunks out of the sheet and a bit off something which wouldnt move out of his way.
shes found him alseep in her bed..or he jumps up into ehr bed to wait for her..or he waits till shes sleeping and then jump sin to cuddle her cat zuzu first...that cats not too amused but gives in.

hes wide awake before dawn and finally goes to sleep around 10am!! he wakes up sevral times a day but snoozes more than hes awake..then come about 4 or 5pm...hes up..and sleepy..then hes up till about midnite....

hes crazy..and destructive and is using cat body language and behaviour towards the cats..merlin the mad bunny was sniffing and doing the face rubbing thing back to salem my kitty...and salem returned it...

i think the cats htink hes a cat..and now he thinks hes a cat. bif thought he was until he sniffed her girlie bits....:shock: and bertie jsut said oh hello bunny..dont snooze on my pebbles int he garden..theyre all mine...off for a snooze.

ha ha hes a holy terror and my mum keeps saying why did you keep him if you knew he was so norty.
ahem we didnt...but hes the bunny equivalent of our norty cats..esp my salem....so he fits in fine.
they loved running wild with willow..when she died part of them did too. when we had capser here for that short time before he died...they loved him and he played rought an dmad iwth them like willow had.
now this bun is turning into pseudo cat...our cats are pseuod bunnies..and all are crazy..hooligans....

valium please!!!

theres only one thing merlin will behave for...a cuddle..nose rub...play with his mane...and best of all to be snuggled in your bed quilt whilst he naps:roll:

hes wearing the cats out!!!!!!!

:lol: at least you've got the cats to wear him out a bit, imagine what he could be like :shock:

He sounds lovely:love: The ones full of mischief are much more fun than the dopey ones imo. They do make life harder though:roll:

Everyone tells me to train my dogs but I think its better when they tell me the postmans been, someones at the door or a cat is in the garden:lol:

If we wanted a calm life would we really have animals;)

ha ha..yeah its called personality!!!:lol:

without the as id reckon hed be 50% naughtier!!!

its weird as hes sooo fluent in cat...i think hes forgotten how to talk rabbit..apart from sticking his nose up bifs girly bits outside:oops:

he enjoys jumping over and running under the cats...and they chase himt hen dash away so he can chase them..if the neighbours see this theyll think we are battier than ever with our battier pets:oops:

i dont think hed appreciate a wifey getting under his paws either....hes an odd bunny..but hes ours.
maybe when hes aged a year hell be ready to settle down then he can teach his wifey all his bad manners:shock: aarghhhhhhhh:lol:

Back