• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photoshoot (Pic heavy)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I have been intending for some time to take some updated studio like shots of my bunnies for some time so today I did! (maximum of 15mins each, in a house they know well, with me taking the pics)

Meggy was up first...

_IGP6345_WEB-vi.jpg

_IGP6355_WEB-vi.jpg

_IGP6344_CONV-vi.jpg

Then Mini...

_IGP6376_WEB-vi.jpg

_IGP6379_WEB-vi.jpg

_IGP6373_CONV-vi.jpg

Next Mischa...

_IGP6422_WEB-vi.jpg

_IGP6429_WEB-vi.jpg

_IGP6412_CONV-vi.jpg

who was veeeeeeeery relaxed...

_IGP6428_CONV-vi.jpg

And finally Smudge (who is very hard to photograph!!)

_IGP6437_WEB-vi.jpg

_IGP6439_WEB-vi.jpg

I've left the setup there and may do more of Smudge tomorrow. Only had him out for about 5 minutes.

All of that to make this...

BunniesAtPlay_WEB-vi.jpg

Which I've printed, is in the airing cupboard drying, then will be laminated, two holes put in either top corner, string threaded through and hung up when the bunnies are out.

Next job, fiddle around with it to make a new signature.

awww they are sooo cute!! :love:

You did well!! Im pretty sure my buns wouldnt sit there like that :lol:

OMG!! Sooooo cute! U did an amazing job! Are you a photographer? ...I wanna do this too & get them printed onto canvas!!!

OMG!! Sooooo cute! U did an amazing job! Are you a photographer? ...I wanna do this too & get them printed onto canvas!!!

Sorta amateur/pro. I make a little money but not very much in the grand scheme of things.

I'd love to get them on canvas. When Smudge is bonded I'm going to try some 'family portraits' :lol:

awww they are sooo cute!! :love:

You did well!! Im pretty sure my buns wouldnt sit there like that :lol:

:lol: They didn't! They kept going to either side where the white stopped (hence the green patches of sofa!) rather than staying in the middle.

They're really excellent pictures, I wish I could set sommething up to take similar ones.:shock:

STUNNING!!! beautiful photos!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

I really want to set up something like that, now that I've got a flash gun on my D50, but I can't bring the bunnies inside :(

Thank you everyone, am pretty proud of them (the pics and the bunnies!!)

Fantastic! What set up have you got? What lighting have you used?

Just some towels and then a piece of white fabric over the top on the sofa. Lighting was a flashgun bounced of the ceiling. When I do more of Smudge I will add a reflector, he has brown eyes surrounded by all the fur so they're hard to light!

STUNNING!!! beautiful photos!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

I really want to set up something like that, now that I've got a flash gun on my D50, but I can't bring the bunnies inside :(

Aw! Why's that?

Wow, they are pretty impressive. What camera and ISO you using for those pics? I have a Nikon D80 and find it very hard to get the lighting right. I always struggle cuz Pie is beige & white - the whites come out too stark & the beige looks bland and flat. Any tips!? ;)

Mischa is just yum! They all look like professionals! :love:

Wow, they are pretty impressive. What camera and ISO you using for those pics? I have a Nikon D80 and find it very hard to get the lighting right. I always struggle cuz Pie is beige & white - the whites come out too stark & the beige looks bland and flat. Any tips!? ;)

Mischa is just yum! They all look like professionals! :love:

I have a Pentax K10D, I didn't use the auto function though, I did the exposure manually on ISO 100. A few were ISO 200. I had it do it manually because I was bouncing the flash off the ceiling to get an even light.

Wow, they are fantastic. Beautiful photos of beautiful buns.

It was fun watching your photos load - first little ear tips appeared, then more ears and then they slowly developed downwards.

Mischa - what a poser! :D

Back