• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hide & seek - am I doing it right?

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
You can't see me here, can you?

DSCF8324700x525.jpg

Skye decided to claim a box that Alfie and Bubbles had finished destroying. Her head was peeping out of the hole in the end and I'm sure she was convinced nobody could see her. :roll::lol::lol:

Beautiful cat ! lots of them like boxes and bags don't they.

Skye's such a cheap pet :lol: because she adores cardboard boxes (free!) and ping pong balls (very cheap!). Every time I bring a cardboard box home for the buns, she has to try it for size first.

What does she think of the buns?!

Most of the time she just watches them & quite a few times her and Alfie have touched noses through the mesh but it's usually Skye who runs away in fear of her life. :lol: They've had a couple of chance encounters :shock: in the garden now - Bubbles ran a mile, the scaredy bun, and Skye started to run after her until she saw Alfie running towards her and legged it indoors. :lol::lol:

Back