• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe....

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Just bought 3 of these.
Hope these things are ok..If not,I shall just use them myself when I go walking with the dogs..(which I havent got,but hoping I will have the job Ive gone for and there are dogs).
Anyone else got these snugglesafe...??

I've got one but I'm not sure the buns use it much. :lol::lol: It comes in handy when they're not well though, and you want to keep them warm. :)

They're very tough, and I wrap mine up in a tea towel just so there's an extra layer for the buns to fight their way through if they decide to try to destroy it.

Sooty always had one as she lived outside but I don't know if she appreciated it or not!

well, thanks for your feedback.
I saw great comments about them on the site i got them from...forgotten the name....Amazon..thats it!!xx

:shock:I have 6 and they take forever in the microwave:roll::lol::lol::lol:

HA ha, yes. I was sort of thinking of getting a cheap microwave for cold weather so I could have two going at once if necessary.

I have 4. My buns dont really use them, but i feel better knowing they have the option to use them should they want to ;). After all, i have no idea what they do when i am not with them, so they may well use them.

:shock:I have 6 and they take forever in the microwave:roll::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I was just working out that Sky-O would spend over an hour every night heating up her snugglesafes. :shock: Can you do more than one at a time?

:lol::lol::lol: I was just working out that Sky-O would spend over an hour every night heating up her snugglesafes. :shock: Can you do more than one at a time?
I do two at a time,don,t know if your supposed to or not:oops:

Yes, but I only do them when its under freezing, so it doesn't happen often. I don't like those nights though because I also go down in the middle of the night and reheat them all.

Thinking about it, I only ever use about 9 in one go, the others are spares (I may have miscounted :lol:) but I have enough to give all my outside buns one in each enclosure, and in some, a second.

I have my ice-pod...have yet to get a snugglesafe as Ted NEVER lies on his ice pod!! I have to shove it under his tummy!

I think the big buns get hot easily, but will probably get one for little Ruby (although she will have a Tedster to snuggle up to). I guess shove it in there and hope!

Although mine are indoor buns I do wonder about getting one of these. Caught Mischa sitting next to the radiator tonight.

I have 4 :) One for each pair of bunnies. They came in handy last year, so im sure they will this year. Highly reccommended :) xXx

I have 4 and they're really useful.

Inky has joint problems so he loves sitting on them and Smokey just likes staying warm.

I think they are fantastic! I usually have to prise Amber off of hers, even when it's gone cold. They are good to have after buns have had GA too.

Id use mine more if they didnt flaming chew the covers off them :lol: im sure theres a lady on here who makes new covers though...:?

I have a snugglesafe for if any bunny gets ill (since all my bunnies are house bunnies don't get very cold !)

I have three ice pods of which only max uses, lola digs hers, bites it then gives up! :lol:

Back