• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of the 3 kits UPDATE- all still with us! post 19

getlaced

Alpha Buck
here a cpl pics of the 3 kits i took in the other day......there doing well, now drinking goats milk as and when they want it from a water bottle, the smallest one still has bottle feeds during the day as the bigger 2 dont seem to want to let him have any! i will get another small bottle tomorro so there wont be a que! there eating lots of hay and the black one has nibbled some pellets today, they have just had 15 mins run around of the sofa, the black one has done some big binkys and the teeny one just lays down out stretched, im a bit worried about him but keeping finger crossed.

DSCF1287.jpg

DSCF1292.jpg

oi, its my turn

Last edited:
What pretty babies! Keep an eye on the smallest bun...s/he might need more milk than the other two as s/he isn't as large. (obv not in one go...although I'm sure you know that!:oops:)

Good luck to you! xx

thanks everyone for the lovely comments, i am giving the smallest one the top up feeds 3/4 times per day, he cant get enough thismorning! i will take new pics each week to show their progress, im getting very attatched now though :love: so keeping everything crossed

im a bit worried about the smallest one, iv had to clean his bottom area twice today, the last time iv had to put his back end in shallow water and soak off the dry poo, it was totally covering his genital area and i panicked that he wouldnt be able to pass urine and poo any more. whether i did the right thing i dont know, but he seems happier now after i have dried him off and put him on a hot water bottle for 10 mins, he's back in with his siblings eating pellets. i dont know what to make of it. he's on pro biotic and his poos have been or a normal firm consistancy, even the ones caked into his bottom werent that soft, if this makes sense?? there getting pro biotic, is there anything else i can do for him? thanks

im going to post this in rabbit chat too, incase no one sees this!

just to let anyone whos interested that there all still here and very very lively hungry bunnys! there doing well, eating lots of hay and nibbling pellets, still on the goats milk too, even the little boy/girl, (not sure about the smallest one yet but the bigger 2 are girls)

the smallest bun will stay with us and the older 2 have a lovely home to go to with a friend of mine, she knows i wont let them go until after xmas but shes happy to wait as long as it takes :D

I'm really glad to hear the little one is still doing ok. They are absolutely adorable. :love:
I would love to see something that tiny doing a binky!!

Well done for looking after them so well. :) Great that they all have a loving future ahead of them.

Back