• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish Louie enjoyed having a cuddle

but he doesn't :(

That's it really!

Mmm i have that problem too with Poppy, id love for her just to lie in my arms like Billy(used to), but no way she tears my flesh apart:oops: little madam.Roo loves to be held for ages, so your not alone.:cry:

I'd love a cuddle bun, have never had one. Louie is really friendly, climbs your legs for attention, runs over to you and loves being stroked and fussed but still hates being handled :(

I would love him to sit with me on the settee, the only time he jumps up he does a few binkies and jumps back off :roll:

You can come borrow joey for a cuddle anytime you like.... tinks also likes it when shes in the mood.

I do knwo what you mean :oops:
I sometimes just plonk Oggie in my lap, and he will flop right out but i know he would prefer to be out with delly :lol:

They are both so friendly, and will be all over you on the floor. Delly will never stay still long enough for any sort of cuddle though :lol:

tabby is two years old. i had one 'voluntary' cuddle from her when we had visiting bunnies (daughter was on holiday) and tabs watched me cuddle them, then her brother, and was quite willing to have a turn, and then i had one more cuddle, this week! two years, two cuddles. well, she is a fairly imperious rabbit.

matty is a bit better, but he learns bad habits from the tabster and runs away. :cry:

You're not alone, Bloo is definately not a cuddle bun, sometimes I wonder if he has ants in his pants!

Is Louie neutered?

A month after Bloo's man-op he flopped next to me for the first time :love: I was in a stupidly uncomfortable position but didn't move for 20 minutes because I was so happy :lol: I don't know whether this was due to him being neutered and therefore a bit more chilled, or whether he just felt randomly bonded with me one day, but it was nice and I'll keep that memory :)

After that he went back to his old self though :roll:

I know what you mean, I've been really lucky and my Charlie bun who was recently PTS begged to be picked up and hugged, then he'd fall sleep in your arms and snore. Where as his lovely lady Lavender hates being picked up and won't sit on your lap for more than a millisecond - she'll let us sit with her and fuss her when she wants it, but I'd love her to snuggle on my lap and have long fuss. :cry:

Ditto - I wish Smudgie-Pie would let me cuddle him. My OH says he 'skanked his way into our home' as he happily sat in my arms at the rescue centre for a big old loving cuddle - I even have a photographic evidence see!

newbuns.jpg

....But now we know he was just 'selling himself' to get a home :lol::lol::lol: I'm lucky if I can stroke him these days - strictly on his back, not his head, and he will look annoyed and move out of arms reach if he's not comfortable with being touched. Cuddles are out of the question :roll: but he does come over and nudges his way into whatever I'm doing ;)

Sora-Pudding on the other hand has turned from a grumpy bitey little madam (check out those 'Don't you dare touch me...' eyes on the photo above left :shock:) into a squidgey soft Love-Me-Always bun :love: I can't get over how they're both near-polar opposites of how they were when we brought them home! :lol:

Last edited:
Neither of mine enjoy a cuddle. Snowdrop will lie in my arms for hours, but only cos she is too scared to move and Strawberry will bite and kick till you put him down. They both like to come over and see me but they wont sit with me.

Neither of mine enjoy a cuddle. Snowdrop will lie in my arms for hours, but only cos she is too scared to move and Strawberry will bite and kick till you put him down. They both like to come over and see me but they wont sit with me.

Radish is the same at the moment. She loves to come and see me and lick my nose but cuddles or holding her are out of the question :p

Lenny is the only one that hates a cuddle, he'll wash your face, your eyebrows, your hair you name it, but you can't stroke him, you can't give him a nose rub, its not allowed! :?

Glad I'm not the only one with a none snuggleing bun!

Louie is so lovely, he follows me round like a little dog. We play daft little games which involves me stroking him and him doing mad binkies and racing round like a loony :oops: he loves a fuss but hates being picked up!

My Jez is certainly not a cuddle bun either. I suppose he's not too bad when he's in your arms, but you have to spend hours catching him! He's so small and quick, and gets into the smallest of spaces. He runs away from me or my hands, so I've got no chance :evil:

Harley and Flash are quite cuddly. I never sit or stand with them in my arms for a long period of time, as I'm allergic. It was quite nice yesterday though to have one laying on my belly and the other on top of the sofa, near my head licking my nose :lol: :love:

nala isnt affectionate at all

u give her food...she pushes u away
u give her veg....she grunts for u to leave her alone
u give her strokes....she looks at u like ur just a dirty hoomin
u give her hugs...you prepare to be bitten :lol:

u leave her alone to do as she pleases....she loves life :lol:

Back