• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This terrified me today

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Is it me or should how to... things like this not be accessibly to the general public.

It is bad enough that people leave their pet rabbit in a 3 ft hutch, through mis information. Could you imagine what these types of people would do if with this type of information?

I can imagine that for a vet this type of information would be very useful

Oh the delights of the internet and being able to post what you want.

http://wildlife1.wildlifeinformatio..._TechniquesRabbit/IncisorExtractionRabbit.htm

Surely that is used for training vets!? Abit like when people post thesis' onine for others to read and study?
I know it sounds like a long shot but I simply cannot think WHY someone would do this otherwise.

Horrible. :shock:

it does say at the bottom that it is for suitably qualified and trained people or some such wording at the bottom. However it is in such detail, that 'possibly' it could be used, without anesthetic, by those seeking a cheap option :(

I really don't think there is a danger of anyone trying to remove their own rabbits teeth, the language makes it very clear it is for vets. I don't see how it is different to veterinary text books/papers

If someone's daft enough to consider it I doubt the lack of an online veterinary textbook is going put them off though :)

You can get alsorts of veterninary and medical treatments/procedures explained online, doesnt mean people are going to become a brain surgeon through home schooling themselves.

You can get alsorts of veterninary and medical treatments/procedures explained online, doesnt mean people are going to become a brain surgeon through home schooling themselves.

........pass the scalpel Nursecroft ........

OMG we have a bleed ..................... :shock:

Back