• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i missed mowgli in

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
a magazine, i wrote to them and they said they'd put his piccie in he won £25, but i just found out i missed the mag, but luckily the editor is going to send us a few copies :D

yeah sure :wave: you can keep it if you like :D
when we get cheque from editor i am going to get the buns that pudding basket in PAH :lol:

They have two sizes... the one in the cat section is bigger :D

Was tempted to buy one the other day but thought I aught to wait a bit.... :p Will buy the cat one for Winter and Rimmi to share though :love:

Well, she has to share!! (god knows how I am going to teach this lesson to my spoilt Rimmi when Winter comes around!!)

:lol: mine have 3 baskets, 2 the same, yet most of the time if rosie goes in one and mowgli in the other she jumps out and pushes him out and jumps in it herself :lol:

:lol: mine have 3 baskets, 2 the same, yet most of the time if rosie goes in one and mowgli in the other she jumps out and pushes him out and jumps in it herself :lol:

:p Naughty!!

I bought the other Christmas basket when I was in P@H last, the red one (cat size of course) am hoping both snuggle in it together though!

I bought the P@H Christmas pudding and Beau destroyed it, we got a full refund and they said they were gonna contact head office and get them withdrawn as they clearly aren't suitable for bunnies!

:p Naughty!!

I bought the other Christmas basket when I was in P@H last, the red one (cat size of course) am hoping both snuggle in it together though!

I bought that too, Beau destroyed that too. In under 10 mins. And he had this look on his face of "ooh mummy u r so nice buying me all these beds to eat"

Back