• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit yawns!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Does anyone have any photos of their rabbits yawning?

Timmy yawns quite alot and it's so cute! Haven't seen blossom yawn yet though!

I just giggle when Timmy does it but never have my cam on me and probably wouldn't get a good photo anyway!

Hannah (Willow_Warren) has a fab pic of one of her buns yawning... its in the latest edition of Bunnymad Mag if you have that? I absolutely love it :love: I do see our buns yawn, especially Lottie... but ive never managed to get a photo... i guess you would need a very good camera :)

Look foward to seeing if anyone posts pics here..... :D How is Blossom btw? xXx

My Bellabum :love::love:

Some of my friends think she looks evil in this pic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSCF3611.jpg

Awww sooo cute! It is so funny when they yawn!

Blossom is doing really well, she seems happy and started using her litter tray straight away :love: She is so gentle! She's still a little nervous when we go to stroke or pick her up but i think it may be because of Timmy's grumps :roll:

Still working on the bonding, haven't let them sniff tonight, just to give them a little break and get used to being in the same room! Otherwise she is doing brilliantly!

My little one does it all the time when she is all relaxed and cuddly. I will try to get a picture tomorrow and post it. She usually does it in mid-stretch as well, makes her look so funny ^.^

My little one does it all the time when she is all relaxed and cuddly. I will try to get a picture tomorrow and post it. She usually does it in mid-stretch as well, makes her look so funny ^.^

I've seen Tiggy do this as well quite a few times since shes arrived here, she must be exhausted! Bloo only does it after he's been running around my room like a loony:love:

Back