• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found an AMAZING breed list/pictures site :)

ooo just noticed only black and tri dutch bunnies i know there are 8 colours, but then ive noticed quite a few off the list???

That's cos Wuzzles are so rare you have the only one !! :D

He has to have some illegitimate children somewhere. He wasn't neutered when BARC got him. Nearly 2 years on after his neuter, he can still be a randy little monster so heaven knows what he was like when he was roaming the street :lol::lol::shock:

:shock: The Netherland dwarf picture looks so much like Pipkin it's untrue... I'm worried someone stole him and took a picture, now... Pip's ears are maybe a little bit bigger thinking about it, but woah.. :lol:
Cool site, anyway. I'm not all that knowledgable about all the different rabbit breeds, so it's interesting :)

:shock: The Netherland dwarf picture looks so much like Pipkin it's untrue... I'm worried someone stole him and took a picture, now... Pip's ears are maybe a little bit bigger thinking about it, but woah.. :lol:
Cool site, anyway. I'm not all that knowledgable about all the different rabbit breeds, so it's interesting :)

You have to remember though that some breeds come in tons of colours (Eg. Mini Lop or Rex)! Some only come in a few (Eg. Dutch), and some non at all (Thrianta).

I have to say - look at the SIZE of those ears on the English Lop! (and I know I'm not the first :lol: ) Those are some serious ears.

That's a lot of bunny breeds!

Very interesting...also the 'ideal' weights for the breeds....the min lop is very much the twin of my oscar!
I saw an English lop for sale on preloved...I was :shock: OMG!...felt so sorry for him/her

this is the litlle bun...aaaw bless

1613895-490t.jpg

Agree, does anyone on here have one? Their ears must get tatty:?

I used to have an english lop. She'd sometimes step on her ears or get them in her water bowl while drinking but other than that they didn't seem to hinder her any.

Back