• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooooo excited

weeble

sorry this is a bit of a pointless post im just letting off steam. I am getting my first ever foster bun on Fri and I cant wait :D

Ooooooooooo who are you Fostering for ?

I am a failed Fosterer.............several times over :oops:

Wirral RSPCA I already do homechecks for them and they have completely run out of space for buns :( I am fostering a feisty dutch boy rabbit so there is no way I could keep him and fail at my first attempt as Dutchie wouldnt approve of a feisty boy (Albert is a big wimp)

oOoh exciting! i remember my first foster bunny.... i still have him :lol::oops:

Look foward to pics :) xXx

That's brilliant Webbkath :D

I currently have a bonded group of 5 but would love more - which I know hubby won't let me have - so my next plan is to be a fosterer.

I am currently sowing the seed of the idea in hubby's head and hoping he will come round. Once he is half accepting of the idea I will approach my local rescue (where Dutchie came from I believe ;) and see if they need any more fosterers. If not I am sure there will be some other rescue or RSPCA who I can help.

Any tips you can offer? :roll:

Good luck by the way, let's have lots of pics of your new foster please :wave:

Ohhhh thats dangerous Fatfluffs always have such gorgeous buns. I am making sure I only take ones I cant keep ;)

Congrats!!!!! Is he part of the load that Stapley took? I think some of theirs were from the overflow..
I love fostering....

No I THINK its going to be Fudge (he is on their site) I will post pics when I have him. He has been homed once to be bonded with a pair but the male wouldnt accept him. He hasnt been handled a lot so hopefully he will benefit from lots of bunny cuddles

Back