• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The permanant Starlight buns.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
All 3 are having a competition amongst themselves- to get the most sponsors!

See here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=195468

And here they are, showing off in the sun!

Waffle:
019-10.jpg

018-12.jpg

017-13.jpg

015-14.jpg

014-18.jpg

Muffin:
024-4.jpg

023-4.jpg

022-4.jpg

021-5.jpg

020-4.jpg

Crumpet:
026-4.jpg

027-3.jpg

030-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

If you would like to sponsor any, please do pm me.
For £15 a year, you get:

*Sponsorship certificate
*A photo of your sponsored bun
*Their little story of how they came to be here
*Birthday and Christmas cards
*And a little update letter written by them twice a year with a new photo!!

I love Waffle!!!! (hope you got my sponsorship cheque?)

Though all three are gorgeous :love::love:

Waffle says thank you!
013-16.jpg

I did, thank you. Me and Sam are just sorting the last bits of the packs (colours etc) and hopefully should be finalised in a week :D

Muffin has misaligned incisors, after removing, one constantly still grows as the roots are to fragile to remove fully on that tooth.
Crumpet had aggression problems, while she is fine now (had been bullied badly in past) she is so besotted with Muffin that i could not bear to part them!
Waffle has to have very regular dentals (at one point, it was once a month).

Waffle says thank you!
013-16.jpg

I did, thank you. Me and Sam are just sorting the last bits of the packs (colours etc) and hopefully should be finalised in a week :D

Muffin has misaligned incisors, after removing, one constantly still grows as the roots are to fragile to remove fully on that tooth.
Crumpet had aggression problems, while she is fine now (had been bullied badly in past) she is so besotted with Muffin that i could not bear to part them!
Waffle has to have very regular dentals (at one point, it was once a month).

Awww thank you!!! :)

I you'd like to pm me your address and your birthday, I'll get the pack sent out to you as soon as it is finalised :wave:
We're also doing personalised/Starlights calendars if anyone is interested :D

Back