• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick replies please - split or keep together?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I've been bonding Cassie and James in a run today, they've been out there for 2 hours or so without fighting. It's starting to get cold and darker now and I don't know whether to bring Cassie indoors with James tonight or put her back in her hutch tonight and continue tomorrow??

I've been bonding Cassie and James in a run today, they've been out there for 2 hours or so without fighting. It's starting to get cold and darker now and I don't know whether to bring Cassie indoors with James tonight or put her back in her hutch tonight and continue tomorrow??

Keep together but keep an eye on them :)

I was going to put milly and butters in James's crate and put cassie and James in milly and butters cage.

Make sure you thoroughly clean both, and wipe with some vinegar to get rid of bunny smells, or else the other pair may fall out

I've scrubbed everything and got Milly and Butters settled in James's crate. I'm going to bring James and Cassie in soon, if anything kicks off then I'll put Cassie back outside and continue bonding tomorrow.

Back