• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolutely Fantastic News!!!!!!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
The vet just phoned with Ginger's results, and it's not cancer!! He said that all he could see that was wrong is very slight anaemia! :D

We're going to get more bloods done in about 4 weeks, just to make sure, but the weight loss was almost certainly due to damage from the coccidiosis, and if we feed him to appetite he should stay with us for quite a while yet.

Gotta go, there's some dancing round the room which needs to be attended to! :bunny::bunny:

How very bloody fantastic! I'm so chuffed for you all! I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face.

I'm just really, really pleased!

I haven't stopped crying for 12 days, and now I'm still crying!

He's my little super-rabbit! :love:

About time someone had good news aboy their buns health. Bet you are over the moon. Have a lovely evening :wave:

I'm just over the moon for you both.
I'd racked my brains for something easily treatable which could explain his symptoms to give you a little hope - nothing came! I must learn more about coccidiosis!
Shouts of joy & loads of human & bunny binkies over here!

F A B
*does a happy dance*..
9.gif

Back