• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Gracie fans

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Enjoy :)

Gracieposing024.jpg

Gracieposing023.jpg

Gracieposing013.jpg

Gracieposing016.jpg

Gracieposing018.jpg

Gracieposing019.jpg

Gracieposing009.jpg

Thank you both :D. Her ears are something else, aren't they. My friend has two basset hounds and he is most offended that Gracie's ears are longer than his dogs ears :lol: :lol:.

Thank you Jane, i am glad she cheered you up :D. I am extremely lucky to have Gracie, she is perfect in every way and i love her so very much :love:.

Bobble, she does trip on them and stand on them, its a shame really but she does not bother too much. She is funny when she binkies, ears everywhere :lol:

Thank you Jane, i am glad she cheered you up :D. I am extremely lucky to have Gracie, she is perfect in every way and i love her so very much :love:.

Bobble, she does trip on them and stand on them, its a shame really but she does not bother too much. She is funny when she binkies, ears everywhere :lol:

She must look as though she is about to take-off !! :lol:

Shes just stunning, im sooooooooooooooo jealous, ive always wanted an english lop, they never come up in rescues!!

Beatrix, i know how special english lops are to you, im glad you liked the Gracie pics.

Nursecroft, they dont come up in rescues very often. Gracie had been on RR for a wee while before i took her though. It was a few years ago. Jane Dexter rehomed her to me, and i feel very honoured to be trusted with such a special big girl.

Back