• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couple of litter tray probs/reccs?

vicki267

Mama Doe
I've got a right lot here... Stevie and Eva wee over the edge but litter trays stay in place. The sides are already quite high but I was thinking of getting them an enclosed one, actually I will need at least two so it will probably be expensive. Does anyone use the enclosed ones? Are they a lot of hassle?

Kira decides to throw their trays about, I dont know if it's because they are not in place, but she wees everywhere now :cry: She gets worse the more bunnies I get so I'm guessing its a terratoial thing. Any ideas for boxing in, heavy trays/weights I could use for her?

I used to use the velcro pads which worked for a while until she got fat and strong so now they are no good either :lol:

are your rabbits in hutches? If they are in a shed or indoors then underbed storage boxes are fab for litter trays.. probably be too big for a hutch though. :?

I'll have a look at them now then, would kira not still be able to move them about?

Yep! :lol:

I use underbed storage boxes for Rons and Lolly in the shed... the move it about all the time :roll: Its rather annoying. Though i must say they always use it, wherever they decide to put it :)

my uncle built a "frame" out of wood and attatched it to the inside of a shed, so it was almost like wooden rim, and the litter tray sits IN it, so it cant be pulled about. easy to do with some baton etc?

xxx

Cable tie it in place, the bars of the cage or put a screen in lop in a wooden hutch.

Back