PDA

View Full Version : Couple of litter tray probs/reccs?

vicki267
13-10-2009, 03:54 PM
I've got a right lot here... Stevie and Eva wee over the edge but litter trays stay in place. The sides are already quite high but I was thinking of getting them an enclosed one, actually I will need at least two so it will probably be expensive. Does anyone use the enclosed ones? Are they a lot of hassle?

Kira decides to throw their trays about, I dont know if it's because they are not in place, but she wees everywhere now :cry: She gets worse the more bunnies I get so I'm guessing its a terratoial thing. Any ideas for boxing in, heavy trays/weights I could use for her?

I used to use the velcro pads which worked for a while until she got fat and strong so now they are no good either :lol:

Diddeen
13-10-2009, 06:47 PM
are your rabbits in hutches? If they are in a shed or indoors then underbed storage boxes are fab for litter trays.. probably be too big for a hutch though. :?

jenny s
13-10-2009, 06:49 PM
ive got underbed storage boxes in my shed but thumper still manages to wee over the sides lol

vicki267
13-10-2009, 09:38 PM
I'll have a look at them now then, would kira not still be able to move them about?

Becky86
13-10-2009, 09:40 PM
I'll have a look at them now then, would kira not still be able to move them about?

Yep! :lol:

I use underbed storage boxes for Rons and Lolly in the shed... the move it about all the time :roll: Its rather annoying. Though i must say they always use it, wherever they decide to put it :)

XMissySJx
14-10-2009, 02:09 AM
my uncle built a "frame" out of wood and attatched it to the inside of a shed, so it was almost like wooden rim, and the litter tray sits IN it, so it cant be pulled about. easy to do with some baton etc?

xxx

Tamsin
14-10-2009, 02:10 AM
Cable tie it in place, the bars of the cage or put a screen in lop in a wooden hutch.