• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The little fella is so impatient!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
9pm is clean out litter tray and tidy up time for Polo and last week I picked up the bag of hay I was letting him party in and propped it against his stool while I swept up etc

Came back from cleaning out litter tray to find him doing this

He said I took too long:roll::roll:

P1000804.jpg

P1000813.jpg

P1000811.jpg

P1000806.jpg

:lol: aww I was thinking of buying some of that hay, it looks like it's really tasty!

I dont blame him with that yummy hay! Thats all my buns fav!

it's Polos fav too he loves the stuff, he even prefers it too alfalfa king timothy hay :)

a lot of it seems really dry at the moment and the bag he currently on has no dandelions in at all, I always hunt around to find the greenist bags and make sure their not too dry :D

:lol: aww I was thinking of buying some of that hay, it looks like it's really tasty!

Polo gives it 5 stars and strongly recommends it.

When he gets a dandelion he runs around trying to find somewhere safe to eat it so no-one nicks it off him even though there only me here:roll::lol:

Polo gives it 5 stars and strongly recommends it.

When he gets a dandelion he runs around trying to find somewhere safe to eat it so no-one nicks it off him even though there only me here:roll::lol:

:lol: MY dandelion!
Maybe I'll stop off at the shops tomorrow and get some then, if it's 5 star;)

Polo and my two would make a fine threesome!
Mine do this all the time, literally. :lol:

Oggie actually tripped over his feet the other day running with the bag :lol:. But mine also get so annoyed with the bag if it gets in the way :lol:

Back