• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My o/h thinks i've lost the plot

amanda 2807

Warren Scout
Any one elses o/h think the same just because i sit out at night in my pjs and dressing down while my bunns run round and play ,last night i had to put the decking lights on as it was getting dark early ,what we do for our bunns ...

I think thats completley normal lol.. i often go outside & sit & watch mine play & talk to them & i always say good night sweet dreams love you guys to them too..
mine love it when im wearing my fluffy big bunny rabbit slippers, the like to jump all over them :love:

Any one elses o/h think the same just because i sit out at night in my pjs and dressing down while my bunns run round and play ,last night i had to put the decking lights on as it was getting dark early ,what we do for our bunns ...

I do this every night. I also go out in the morning in my p.js and dressing gown.:lol::lol:

Not only is it normal but I would expect it..especailly as you have Honeybunnies:lol:

My neighbours realised I'm completely barmy years ago..going out in the garden and saying" how you doing Daisy-pants and Shady-pants.".and more recently

" Morning Kami-knickers " (well that was a bit obvious with her name:roll:)
aswell as the pjama-wearing, headlight-wearing, wellie-wearing nightime checks ..my sanity's reputation didn't stand a chance!:lol:

I do this all the time :D...as soon as I get up I'm out there with their breakfast while they're eating I have a brew...then go out to let them play..I'm on the floor I mean I lie on it :roll: hello my babies...come to mummy then...mummys beautiful babies!! I dont whisper...I do all this ..but the other day didn't realise next doors window cleaner was up on his ladder looking :lol::oops::lol: ....

My OH would think I was ill if I wasn't wandering the garden with my PJs on talking to the buns! I thought it was mandatory behaviour of bunny owners! :lol:

My new neighbours are totally in love with my buns. The previous tenant had one who spent the whole time locked in the garage so the neighbours just think I am some kind of bunny angel not a nutter.

Even with a house bun my "attire", causes raised eyebrows from neighbours. Now it's a bit cooler I wear my long pink fluffy dressing gown over my clothes for morning & evening free range garden time! It's perfectly logical, Thumps is frightened of the rustling sound my nylon anorak makes.
I refuse to worry until I go shopping in it! :lol::lol:

Now that the buns live in a shed at the bottom of the garden I spend ages in there with them. I was in there last night just laid on the floor playing with them and talking to them - I'm sure my neighbour thinks I'm nuts :oops: Luckily my hubby is just as in love with them as I am, so he doesn't mind (I've caught him out there before now talking to them and making new shapes with their tunnels for them, so he couldn't say anything anyway :lol::lol:)

I'm soooooooo glad i'm not alone :lol::lol:

You are definitely not alone! I'm always outside (in various attire!) chatting away to our bunnies and piggies. The most embarrassing thing is that 2 doors up our neighbour is building an extension and is often on his roof so can see and hear everything I say!- he must think I am totally nuts :oops:

I quite often go and sit in one of the sheds and pour my heart out to my buns, they are great listeners and they don't judge me or answer back! :lol:

Yep it's the same for me! My bunnies love it when I have a good old chat to them!! My bf knows I'm crazy, he wasnt too impressed when I said "go on smudgey, go on busterkuns, go to daddy" !

Me and my o/h always refer to each other as mummy and daddy when talking to my girl lol. He always say's mummy's a bum isn't she and I always reply don't listen to daddy he is just being silly :lol: She is almost certainly a mummy's girl though :love: x

Back