• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Kris, hancy 14, and anyone else *PIC HEAVY*

Zizi

Alpha Buck
Hello Aunty Kris! :wave:

IMG_0222.jpg

I have been a busy bunny since I last saw you! First there was the journey home, it was scary to start wiv and I thumped my feeties but then Bloo sat on me so I calmed down a bit! And we had some snuggles in the carrier so I felt a lot better :love:

Then it was really dark when we got to Bloo's house so we slept inside until the morning, I hid under Bloo's ear a bit but I don't fink he minded.
Image177.jpg

Today we moved into our new hutch! It was exciting, I was so excited I binkied over Bloo's head lots!

Bloo decided to do some DIY
IMG_0226.jpg

Then he dropped some grass on my head, he fought I didn't notice but I did :(
IMG_0229.jpg

Then I fought I would investigate a bit
IMG_0230.jpg

And then we did a nice pose for Aunty Kris :)
IMG_0234.jpg

Fankyou so much for letting me live with my new husbun Aunty Kris, I follow him everywhere and I fink he wuvs me too, even though he covered me in hay earlier for some reason... He toothpurrs when I am near and flops next to me a lot! I flop as well when noone is watching:D The hoomins are still a bit scary, Bloo always asks for noserubs, so I follow him but then I get a bit scared so I hide under his chin :oops: But I did have a few noserubs today and they weren't so bad!

Wuv from Bloo and Tiggy :D xxx

:D Bit of an odd couple size wise but most of the time Bloo is a gentleman to her. He's just lucky that when he forgets to be a gentleman, and ends up sat on her head, she doesn't mind too much :lol:

They are just adorable!!! :love::love: Sooo lovely. I love it when buns do the whole 'protective ear' thing. Its like they really want to look after each other!

Thanks, I couldn't wait to show them off :oops: I didn't really introduce Bloo before now because I was waiting til Tiggy got here. Tiggy is so adorable:love: Bloo's turned into mush since he's met her!

They are just adorable!!! :love::love: Sooo lovely. I love it when buns do the whole 'protective ear' thing. Its like they really want to look after each other!

:lol: I've never seen the ear protective thing before, I couldn't help giggling when I first saw them do it:p

Aww:love: Fantastic! I love Bloo so much:love: Forgot how cute he was:lol:
And Tiggy! Such a tiny little girl:love:

They look so well bonded. Maybe Bloo could tell Fegal that the girls are not there just to steel his food and nose rubs:roll:

I'm soo happy far you all:wave:

Bloo says:

Why thank you :oops: I am very cute but Tiggy is trying to steal my limelight by being all small and fluffy! Hmf

And Feegal! Girls don't always steel your food and they are really good for snuggles!! (though Tiggy actually steals my food, something mum fought was impossible).
But best of all, if you share mummy noserubs, then you get girl bunny noserubs in return :love:
Image183.jpg

Awwwh :love: What a sweet couple :lol: What breed is Bloo? Does he just look big because Tiggy is SO small?? Little and Large :love: Bless them xXx

Awwwh :love: What a sweet couple :lol: What breed is Bloo? Does he just look big because Tiggy is SO small?? Little and Large :love: Bless them xXx

He's just a dwarf lop, he was about 2kgs (if I remember rightly) when he went for his man op last month. Tiggy is just really tiny! I wonder if she has anymore growing to do

Bloo says:

Why thank you :oops: I am very cute but Tiggy is trying to steal my limelight by being all small and fluffy! Hmf

And Feegal! Girls don't always steel your food and they are really good for snuggles!! (though Tiggy actually steals my food, something mum fought was impossible).
But best of all, if you share mummy noserubs, then you get girl bunny noserubs in return :love:
Image183.jpg

Feegal says: I like the kisses Sally gives me and when I'm cold I like a flop with Sally but I'm not kissing her:mrgreen: mummy gives me nose rubs but Sally doesn't relax yet but she is eating out of Mummys hand. Mummy makes us take it in turns so I don't eat all my yummy pellets:evil: Mummy says I have to share now:shock:

Sally is living in the house with Feegal. Haven't got them into the big cage yet as Kriss said to take it slow with them. Going to put them in a larger cage tomorrow. And then onto the bigger one in a few days:D Not half as easy as your two.

Feegal says: I like the kisses Sally gives me and when I'm cold I like a flop with Sally but I'm not kissing her:mrgreen: mummy gives me nose rubs but Sally doesn't relax yet but she is eating out of Mummys hand. Mummy makes us take it in turns so I don't eat all my yummy pellets:evil: Mummy says I have to share now:shock:

Sally is living in the house with Feegal. Haven't got them into the big cage yet as Kriss said to take it slow with them. Going to put them in a larger cage tomorrow. And then onto the bigger one in a few days:D Not half as easy as your two.

:lol::lol: He sounds like Bloo! Tiggys groomed Bloo a few times but no way is he returning the favour! So rude!

Good luck with the larger cage tomorrow, it might be slow but it will be worth it :) sounds like Feegal is happy though cuddling up to Sally! Maybe there will be some more pics soon? ;)

Back