• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A helpful warning on Ebay...

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
I saw this on Ebay just now as I was looking through to get an additional indoor rabbit cage, and someone had very thoughtfully posted this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARNING-2nd-H...mals?hash=item5635c6cc92&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Basically warning people against buying 2nd hand hutches because of the risk of E.Cuniculi.

I thought it was really thoughtful of someone to post this to educate others who may not know about it. I guess it goes to show that there are some considerate people out there who are willing to go to a little bit of effort to educate other people and help our furry friends.

Tamsin has already written a very good article for ebay on different housing options including minimum space etc :wave:

That warning isn't a lot of use anyway, as if someone uses a regular disinfectant it won't kill the spores!

Back