• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with large groups of bunnies

dayle_x

Mama Doe
What size shed do you keep yours in on a night?
I am pondering bonding both my groups of five into a group of 10.
Or would it be possible to leave shed open if they avairy style run is properly secure?

mine don't get locked in the shed. I don't see it as necessary, they are on concrete and even humans have a hard time getting in!

We have a 4x6 shed with 2nd layer,with a huge avary attached! I do lock my buns up at night but I dont think id feel very safe leaving them out at night. There all realtivley happy and know when its bed time and get themselves comfy :lol:

I have a 12x6ft dog kennel, which is technically a 6ftx4ft shed with 8ftx6ft aviary. I never shut them in at night.
I have 5 buns.

I have a 12x6ft dog kennel, which is technically a 6ftx4ft shed with 8ftx6ft aviary. I never shut them in at night.
I have 5 buns.

I always tell my lot mr foxxy will get there bums if they dont go in :lol: Dont you worry anything will happen having them out all night? :shock:

I have done everything I can think of to fox proof my guys, but if a determined fox wants to get in they they will, just look at some of the guys with house buns where foxes get into their houses!

I know my buns are safe I just dont think id be very comftable leaving them out, esp with it getting cold outside.
plus atleast in day light you can see properly, you cant in the dark

I know my buns are safe I just dont think id be very comftable leaving them out, esp with it getting cold outside.
plus atleast in day light you can see properly, you cant in the dark

My bunnies choose to sit in their runs in the cold and rain, even though they can get into their Wendy house whenever they want.

Bunnies are most active at dawn and dusk so, to me, it is important that they have access to their runs all the time so they can fulfil this.

I, too, have done everything I can to make their enclosures fox proof.

My buns are normally out at dawn and dusk so thats ok :lol: there just locked up during night time hours! If I didnt have troublesome niegbhours id feel alot better about leaving them out :(

Back