• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painting the kennel.

OMG Just had a thought - you're going to have to take that cover off again to paint the kennel - sorry I'm not laughing much:lol::lol::lol:

Those 2 colours look like they'll be nice together. Similar sort of thing but 1 light 1 dark, it'll look nice :)

Willow's nice. :love: I've painted the inside of Alfie and Bubbles's aviary with it. :love::love: I think it'd look cool 2 colours. :D

A couple of pics (along with loitering buns, waiting for food :roll: :lol:)

DSCF8319525x700.jpg

DSCF8317700x525.jpg

Don't look too closely or you'll see that I haven't actually finished painting the ceiling of the run yet and the shed part still needs cladding so hasn't been painted either. :oops:

I think the light green has really helped to lighten up the inside though. Ths was it before:

DSCF7764700x525-1.jpg

I was planning to paint the outside with the Willow too but dh wasn't so keen and I didn't want to commit to a light colour and then have to always repaint in similar colours forever more iyswim. I got the paint cheap from Tesco a while back - £4 for a 2.5L tin but they didn't have a darker colour, or else I'd have gone for two-tone green I think like you're planning.

Last edited:
Back