• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever wonder what you have started?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Granite doesn't like other boys. I think I am getting that now! aia think it was him insigating the bullying of Charlie. He is perfectly happy with Sophie, or at a push they will let a female come in, as they are both happy with Bluebelle. Frankie is covered in little nips and how Granites bum is not bald is beyond me! I have seperated them, into their pairs.

On the other hand, Charlie and Cherry just don't seem to be happy at all, Charlie is in the corner keeping out of her way, as she keeps chasing him, and nipping him, but no fur pulling. I am wanting to seperate them, and maybe put Charlie with Belle and Frankie and put Cherry with Sophie and Granite.

Belle and Frankie are getting on great and are very laid back.

I do hope they settle soon. I know how hard it is having a bond that breaks but if I hadn't of tried I would never have got my lovely Wesley.

Back