• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blood EVERYWHERE :-(

Sending lots and lots of vibes hun, Beau's started at the vets and I know it was bleeding a while before the blood stopped x

Thanks-she's here on my lap with a pressure dressing on the hock.

This :censored: condition is going to take her from us way before her time :cry:

arh jane hope shes alright.my does has started again today.blood on floor so back to the cream.

Sending lots of vibes for the beautiful Lady Lydia and yourself - hope she is OK and the bleeding stops.

Well no blood has leaked through the dressing (which is very thick)
I will leave the dressing on for another hour before attempting to change it as I dont want to set off the bleeding again but I do need to check on the open area.

Lyds has had pain relief and she's back on antibiotics too. If this hock abscessates we're stuffed :cry:

Thanks-she's here on my lap with a pressure dressing on the hock.

This :censored: condition is going to take her from us way before her time :cry:

:cry: Its such an awkward place too :( Once the bleeding had stopped he healed very fast and the fur grew back, Lydia is prone to them though isn't she :(

Nose rubs to Lydia and hugs to you x

Back