• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furpect bunny!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Teddy met his Grandma for the first time since he left her (the person I got him from!) She'd seen pictures but nothing can beat the real thing.

Good news is, she said that he has a gorgeous, full, healthy coat, so I am doing a good job *phew*. She said he has one of the nicest, most laid back personalities she has seen (a hayooge emphasis on the laid back!)

Other news...she thinks that he's going to be a whopper!!:shock::shock::shock: He's about 6.5kg now...she thinks he has around a kilo left to grow!:shock::shock::shock:!!!

He enjoyed seeing his grandma and all his brothers mummy's. It's incredible how different half brothers can be! In terms of size and personality! He had cuddles with them all and thoroughly enjoyed them, and the presents they brought him!

He is now tucking into a new batch of Kimberly hay and dreaming of his little sister! (Who is coming in a month!)

I'm a proud mummy!

Last edited:
Back