• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone

Really looking forward to being part of RU, I've just joined and great to see so many here. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

How do I put a pic of some of my rabbits on here?

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcomes. Antigone, thanks for the link for adding photos, I've had a go, hope it works. Really impressed by everyone's lovely pics. I must take some pics of our current buns.

Some of our buns, past and present

Now I know how to add photos, I will get some better ones of our current buns to add. From top, Bubbles, Muffin McDougal and Strawberry all angora lionheads, only Muffin still with us. Joseph sadly was put to sleep last week, such a gentle character.

3buns-1.jpg
4-2-06017-1.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Amazing site!!
I have surfed the site and looks just amazing.I love to know new things and that what I have found from the site New things.
Now Here I can get solutions of my problems and can share my problems.Other hten that I can get information about new things.

Back