• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chocolate coloured rabbits

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I have really fallen in love with the colour, does anyone have any pictures they can share? I have just seen a piccie of a chocolate french lop and I am in love:love::love::love: my french lop Barney is orange I would love to have choccy wife for him in the future:love::love::love: How common are the chocolate colours?

OMG they are gorgeous Sally, I love the chocolate frenchies! I don't think they are very common though...

a compulsive liar who got banned from this site breeds them i think, thats how I know about them :lol::lol: (she had a bun called Bluebell if you remember her LOL)

OMG they are gorgeous Sally, I love the chocolate frenchies! I don't think they are very common though...

a compulsive liar who got banned from this site breeds them i think, thats how I know about them :lol::lol: (she had a bun called Bluebell if you remember her LOL)

did she:shock: I didn't know that she bred chocolate ones. I remember her well though, boy did she used to cause some trouble on here:lol::lol::roll::roll::lol::lol:

theres quite afew about.i view after websites just to look at baby pictures.wont say which incase im not allowed

Choccy-Woccy the conti:
choccy2.jpg

:love: he lives with Kay now :wave:

Dreamer the chocolate & tan:
a3.jpg

now living with Nursecroft :D she has loads more lovely pics of him :love:

Thanks cottonmather (dreamer sends you a lovely noserub), guess i better post some piccies, sure everyone is tired of dreamer pics by now but he's such a poser! :lol:

IMG_1293-1.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

ABCD0018.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

Photo0101.jpg

We sadly lost our chocolate french lop, Nibbles earlier this year. Here he is looking very handsome:

tn_nibbles.jpg

I miss him so much.

We sadly lost our chocolate french lop, Nibbles earlier this year. Here he is looking very handsome:

tn_nibbles.jpg

I miss him so much.

I just squeeled when I saw him, what a beautiful boy:love::love::love: I am so sorry he is no longer with you xxx
This thread isn't helping my obsession with chocolate coloured rabbits, I want one more than ever now :lol:Keep them coming:D

tn_nibbles.jpg

I miss him so much.

:( I don't think it ever really goes away unfortunately (not for me anyway). I'm sorry you still miss him so much.

He was SO gorgeous. I've never seen a chocolate lop before. :love:

Thank you for posting your pictures, all these rabbits are gorgeous:love::love::love: I am very envious:lol:

Last edited:
Back