• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how come buns and piggies dont go together?

sam and nala

Alpha Buck
please dont yell at me:oops:.....im just curiouse nala is my first bun and im still learning but would just like to no how come they dont.

i no pigs eat a diffrent food which will have the nutrients etc they need and same for buns

but is their any other reason?

thank you to anyone who replys :)

plus im sure i have witnessed ppl buying bun and piggie together at P@H:? how naughty if there not meant to go together

1) Different dietry requirement

2) They are different species, they cannot talk to each other, that would be like buying a mouse to keep your snake company....

3) Rabbits can easily harm the guinea pig, or vice versa

4) Rabbits can carry an infection that guinea pigs catch that can be fatal.

Ummm..... unsure of any more.......

As well as having different dietary requirements I also believe they have generally different needs in terms of cold weather, winter, etc.

:) thank you for you help

i wasnt planning on putting piggy in with rabbit i was just curiouse after reading a freecycle thread about bunny with piggy lol

They cannot communicate, have different dietary requirements and also a rabbit could seriously injure a piggie say if a piggy was in the wrong place when a bunny decided to binky :( Having been kicked in the face (accidently) by Beau I can tell you their back legs are very powerful! x

Back