• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, good to see all you fellow rabbit lovers here!!

We've got some rabbits and we feel they should be able to experience occassions like the rest of us.And the next one coming up is haloween.

We all get dressed up, so why can't they?? We want to take our two trick or treating with us, and to make them look as good as possible we want to get them in scary haloween colours.

So, can anyone recommend any safe ways to dye the rabbits green,orange or any other haloween colour??Or if anyone has got any old fancy dress costumes they used for their rabbits then we would give them a good home!!

I know people do this with dogs and whatnot, but rabbits are very easily stressed out and running around the streets with them would be both unfair and quite traumatic, I'm guessing. :?

The dye idea also sounds like an idea that would easily give them the frights. I advise you don't do it. If you really want to (assuming they're indoor buns) you could be a little hat on your bun and hand candy out?

Hi :wave:

Its a really bad idea to dress up your rabbits, and also to take them trick or treating. Rabbits become stressed very easily and things like taking them strange places (like peoples houses) and putting clothes on them is just dangerous

There are no safe ways to dye your rabbit and that is also a very bad idea. Animals don't know its halloween so aren't missing out on anything

Hope this helps can't wait to see photos of your bunnies

Yeah, same as what the others said......buns would just lick the dye off and would do them harm inside :(

dont really think dyeing a rabbit orange is a good idea but the stuff the dye dogs with thats got to be non toxic though as they would lick themselfs too?
I have no idea what they use though but surely its got to be non toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back