• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Leo and Lila! Hello Auntie Caroline!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
I emptied the memory card from my daughters camera today and found some fab pics of Leo and Lila I didnt know I had. Just had to share them. They are especially for Caroline (Cazzap) though.

Ellascamera344.jpg

Ellascamera348.jpg

Ellascamera349.jpg

Ellascamera356.jpg

Ellascamera357.jpg

Ellascamera363.jpg

Enjoy!
I adore these buns.:love::love::love::love::love:

Aww they are fab, they look so happy with you :D

Lila is one of the prettiest buns I've ever seen (though she has SERIOUS competition with Posy) and Leo is just a charmer through and through.

Thanks Becky, I love seeing pics of them :)

They are going to Auntie Helens for a little bonding holiday with Peter and Posy in 2 weeks. Then we are going to get them a lovely wendy house to share. Can't wait!:D

They are going to Auntie Helens for a little bonding holiday with Peter and Posy in 2 weeks. Then we are going to get them a lovely wendy house to share. Can't wait!:D

I have similar ideas for mine! May have to wait quite a bit though! I hope it all goes well, Helen's back passage is very conducive to bonding!

Back