• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Big Hello from Hawthorn (changed original title so everyone could say Hi!)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Everyone on RU and also Auntie Kristine at Starlights:wave::wave::wave:

here I am in my new home. mama and papa (its posh here) say that this is just my temporary accommodation for me, and that just as soon as I have settled in a bit and met the nice 'v.e.t' for a check up and de-plum (WHAT!!!!????):shock::shock:, I can then move in with my new girlfriend.

I have a new name .which I really like - and I am called Hawthorn now (I was Pluto). Its sounds very traditional and long lived and rather deeply wonderful.

It was a long journey but i was really good and as soon as we got here I ate a whole plate of food, and some carrot and hay.

i have just glimpsed some other rabbits and think there might be quite a lot:D:D

This is a photo of me - and another one of my new girlfriend who I have not seen yet - she looks very keen to meet me :shock::love:

IMG_0816.jpg

me making friends with my new mama

IMG_0806.jpg

my prospective grilfriend called Thistle

mama says that my prospective girlfriend had a lovely boyfriend called Quickthorn who had to leave for the bridge just last week, so she must be lonely. I hope she will like me! Mama says she is bound to!

PS we went to Starlights to see all the buns today and chose Pluto/Hawthorn as he looked so intelligent and a bit bossy - which Thistle needs! We were very sad to leave the others behind and hope that someone will soon adopt them - including little 'Thorn' who was lovely - but was a little timid for our bossy Thistle.

Last edited:
Pluto!
You're looking well!
I remember the day we saved you, you looked a state!
You look beautiful now!
What a lovely home you've found :D

He's gorgeous :love: . Well done for choosing him. I think you will have a very pleased little girl on your hands.

Bump for Hawthorn who would like everyone to say hello to him!!! He's my first 'adopt through the RUF' bun (though had Thistle through RR). But I feel Hawthorn is a genuine RUF bun as he's from Starlights and we chatted over the forum about him!!!!

:wave: Hello Hawthorn. You are a beautiful boy indeed:love:

I have Sally from Starlights here, still trying to bond with my grumpy Feegal:roll: (Will he groom her? No he wont:lol:)

:wave: Hello Hawthorn. You are a beautiful boy indeed:love:

I have Sally from Starlights here, still trying to bond with my grumpy Feegal:roll: (Will he groom her? No he wont:lol:)

Hi:wave::wave::wave:

We are a bit worried about the bonding - she's not an easy girlie - but he's so handsome and lovely (just like Quickthorn was) that surely she'll fall for him!!

Hello Hawthorn, you are such a handsome bunny I'm sure that Thistle will love you to pieces. Who couldn't? :love::love:

Hi:wave::wave::wave:

We are a bit worried about the bonding - she's not an easy girlie - but he's so handsome and lovely (just like Quickthorn was) that surely she'll fall for him!!

Hope it goes well and I'm sure Kriss wont mind a call if you have any problems.
(Think she should have recovered from me and all my phone calls by now:oops::oops:)

And he really is handsome:love:

Back