• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metacam Junkie.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I tried to make her go to rehab' but Maya said 'No, No, NO' !!

019-15.jpg

:lol:

Wow!! Is there any chance of Maya coming over & having a chat with Thumper? Tea & scones for the hoomins & carrots for the buns?

:love::love: She needs to come to my house and show Lola how its done. Lola liked it the first time but now it's too icky apparently :(

Well Jane, is there any chance of Maya going on a UK tour to show our buns "how to do it?"
As for Maya & scones - it's a bit difficult cos Thumper isn't allowed biscuits & scones. He manages to scrounge a few crumbs though, & if I leave the shopping on the floor & don't unpack biscuits/cake first, he's in there & into the packet in a flash!

Well Jane, is there any chance of Maya going on a UK tour to show our buns "how to do it?"
As for Maya & scones - it's a bit difficult cos Thumper isn't allowed biscuits & scones. He manages to scrounge a few crumbs though, & if I leave the shopping on the floor & don't unpack biscuits/cake first, he's in there & into the packet in a flash!

Awwwwwww clever boy !! :lol:

Sorry, I guess I shouldn't encourage him ........:oops:

Back