• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns like panacur?

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
The last time my lot had this I am sure I had to have my brother hold them down to get it into them. So have just been thinking this week how lucky I have been that I am hiding it enough in Trip and Scarlett's food that they are not noticing it

This afternoon went to give Scarlett hers, wrapped up in a basil leaf but dropped it as I leaned into the hutch and it came open, she went mad licking the panacur :shock: Was kind of like ok so opened up Trip's and he did the same :? Scarlett was actually the worst for trying to get it down the last time and wouldn't touch anything I tried to hide it in

Have they changed it to make it taste nice does anyone know? Or does anyone elses buns like it? Just seems odd that none of mine have liked it in the past x

I have some that willingly come over and take it from the tube. Makes it SOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier. But others who act like I'm trying to poison them, so they get it in basil (same as yours).

Cool feel better now I know some of yours like it! :shock: It was just such a hassle last time, don't get me wrong I am glad they seem to like the stuff now it makes my life easier :lol: x

Bunnie use to love the stuff, she took it straight from the tube:D

but Polo doesn't like it, only way he will take it is by me dipping the end of his oxbow pellets into it and offering him the clean end, he can smell it and after first one knows what I doing but he loves his pellet too much to turn down the offer:)

i always stick it on there fav herb or veg normally one with a strong smell and i get it to them before there meal so they act like theyve been staved and would eat anything :lol: never had a prob :)

Strawberry loves Panacur! But then again he loves anything edible. Snowdrop hates it and wont even eat anything with it on.

Funny you should start this thread, i have just started all my buns on panacur.

Giles LOVES it, infact, he loves all medicine. But when he came to us, he was in a bad way, so maybe he thinks meds are a good thing coz they made him feel better.

Taffy gave me the grumpiest look in the world, pushed herself away from me, ears back, dewlap out and glare :shock: scary :lol:

Holly boxed and boxed and boxed :shock:

Summer, Flynn, Bigwig and Gracie all accepted it like normal buns, tried to get away and had to admit defeat :lol:.

My use the Kitten and Puppy liquid here and it always goes in their porridge...never ever had an issue with it :)

Back