• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do I bother? lol

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I spend all day at work worrying about my buns (no reason to - but hate the thought of them in their run all day :oops:). Rush home to let them out for free time all evening and all she does is this!!! slobs out under the dining room table!! - if i ever cant find her im 99% certain to find her here! :lol:

sootyundertable1.jpg

sootyundertable2.jpg

:love:

Bless her :love: Mine are exactly the same :lol: The rats are even worse they barely climb out of their cage before they settle on the floor to sleep :shock:

Isn't she gorgeous :D

She's there by choice. I have a bun who when I open his cage he often stays in the cage, but he has the choice to be out in my room or on the landing. I figure if its his choice, that's fine by me :)

Your girl is happy and looks like she lives the life of Riley! Those that are spoilt will always be the most awkward because they know when they have it good and take it for granted :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love::love:

i open the cage all day on a saturday and sunday and what do they do, lie squished in the carrier in the cage :roll::roll::roll:

bunnies do like thier routine dont they :lol::lol:

Back