• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polo de-plumming today / update now home :0(

CRBevis

Mama Doe
Polo is in for de-plumming tomorrow:(

Paws crossed he will be ok, couldn't take losing him 5 months after losing my baby girl Bunnie :cry:

He gonna be spoilt rotten tonight and in the morning:)

P1000597.jpg

P1000631.jpg

P1000640.jpg

P1000601.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna come back after dropping him off at 9 and clean flat and change all his blankies and litter tray. Obviously not gonna use the megazorb until he healed so got lots of newspapers to shred up for litter tray:)

I got whole week off work so can stay with him and make sure he ok:p

They should be phoning in next 15mins, obviously he must be ok otherwise I take it they would of phoned.

Ooooo can't wait to bring my little boy home :0)

He's still not home they said he still really sleepy that was at 5, so I gonna phone at 7 :( they on about keeping him in :0( I want him home

Last edited:
They said he up and about now but not eaten pooed or pee'd yet but are happy for me to brirng home as I know what doing and only about 10-15 mins away in car :)

Thanks guys :)

Well hes home and flicking his feet at me, he sat behind the sofa cleaning and giving me evils. I offered him some pellet which he didn't want but he took one of his naturals carrot treats , he pee'd in his carrier on the way home so just need to see some poos now :0)

Back