• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I saw the biggest bunny...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
... today! Had to nip into a pet shop near me to pick up some hay as I was running low and the farm shop I usually use isnt open on Sundays.

They had contis for sale for £150 and seriously one of them was just huge!!! I know it sounds daft as they are giant buns but this was the biggest bunny I have ever seen, and it was only 12 weeks old! It was already the size of a staffie dog.

They also had a 2 yr old female for sale for £5 as she was old breeding "stock". The obviously sell to people who breed alot as all the contis had signs on their pens saying "we are not to be breed with our next door neighbour as we are brother and sister". At least they were giving the advise i guess.

I have never seen a really large bun,though i would love to i can imagine it might be quite strange seeing a bun that big.I grew up thinking buns where all quite small animals.

Shelley

Back