• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys, i know i haven't been around for ages i've been so busy. I need some help. Sooty is a bit miserable without Tara and i can't decide what to do. We have a few options.

1) Split Jamima and Winston, move winston into the house to live with Molly and move Jamima in with Sooty.
2) Split Jasmine from Dash and Scooter and put Jasmine with sooty

The advantage of option one is that i would have a pen in the shed to put Missy and Arthur in and that would be all the buns in the shed apart from Jasmine Dash and Scooter

Option 2 is ok as Dash and Scooter would still have each other but the 3 of them have been together for 4 years. Ali is no help as he says it's up to me. The last, and my least favorite option, is to bond Sooty into one of the pairs, this i don't think would work as Sooty is quite grumpy and there are only a couple of pairs which might accept him.
Option 1 is the easiest providing everyone gets on but i just hate splitting up happy bunnies. HELP

Oh no, difficult decisions :(

I have no experience in this but wouldn't it be the worst option to split a happy bonded pair? :? Could you not get him a new partner of his own?

Good luck with it, hope you manage to sort them all out so they're happy. xx

Well i bit the bullet last week and put Sooty in with Jamima and Winston - instant success! Sooty cuddled up to Winston straight away and they have been perfectly happy for a week now HURRAH!

hey phill, how you been hun? missed you around here. glad all the buns are keeping well and you got your diliema sorted.:wave:

hey phill, how you been hun? missed you around here. glad all the buns are keeping well and you got your diliema sorted.:wave:

I'm fine linz, been really busy with everything, hence the not being around but i have some time today hurrah! How are you?

Back