• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nned Help On Finding Out What Breed My Rabbits Are????? (MERGED)

ripon

New Kit
PLEASE!!!! can someone help me find out what type of breed are these rabbits. i need to get hold of a pair A.S.A.P!!! PLEASE!!!

i got these rabbits from my sister who had got them from a friend that was moven out of london and could not look after them. soon as you know they had two baby rabbits which i then took of her.

but now heres the problem i got them as a gift for my little brother and parents and i only kept them for only 2months after beening killed by two dogs.... PLEASE DONT ASK HOW TO SAD TO EXPLANE!

now i need to get hold of the same breed and same colour

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.....

i will email the pictures to you PLEASE I NEED SOMEHELP...

THANKS GUYSSSSS. XXX

Bless you Ripon. You sound very distressed indeed. Go to the rabbit chat part of the forum, and start a new thread, please tell us where you are to the nearest large town & ask for help on your own new thread. Many more people will read it that way. We are strongly in favour of rescue buns, so you will be told where your nearest rescues are.
Wishing you success.

Nned Help On Finding Out What Breed My Rabbits Are?????

Please Can Somone Help Me Find Out What Breed My Rabbits Are?

Im Nw On This Dont Really Kow How To Use This....

Ill Send A Picture Out To You Guy On Email Please Help.

Asap!!! Thanks.... Xxx

You've put up 2 threads in the right place. It's a case of waiting for replies now, & it's late at night for the UK folk to be on here. I'm sorry but I truly can't help you at all. I'm answering you here so that in the morning other folk won't think the matter has been attended to.

ok looks like im getting somewere....

sorry do you mind me sending you a picture of my rabbits on email? please you can have a look at them and see if you know what type of breed they are....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......

i really dnt know how to put pictures up on this as well thats y i asked for email...

i had a filling. wouldnt my self. i mean there must be way. :-(

erm sorry iv got facebook is there any way you can go on facebook thats if you have a account on there add me and you can have a look at the pictures of the rabbits..

and then you can delete me from your friend list. please i just need to know what type of breed they are thats all. ???

You will need to post pictures of them if we are to figure out what breed they are.

Although, reading your posts on Judy's thread, it sounds like you are very desperate to find rabbits that look exactly like your former rabbits. Why would it be so urgent to do so?

We recommend that you take your time when adopting rabbits. It's better to be prepared and make a calm, informed decision. No need to rush.

You can upload photos at http://www.photobucket.com and post the link to them here.

Please don't post any more threads...you're not likely to get any more answers spread across three or four posts than you are on one :)

Secondly, have you tried googling rabbit pictures....chances are you'll find some similar to your previous bunnies

And thirdly I completely echo what sidereus has already said, Rescues require a home check plus donation when you adopt the pair you'd like.

They like to check living area is big enough and will be secure enough to house the bunnies.

Also bunnies are not recommended for children :)

Hope this helps

thanks im going to ass pictures now!!!

i need them asap becouse my parents are on holiday and they had left them with me....they do not know that they have been killed. we only owend them for 2months ONLY ME BEENING CEARLESS THIS HAD HAPPENED.

i left the cage open and they got out and the rest is just to much to :-( explane. :-(

Okay, for putting photos on here most people use a uploading service called Photobucket which enable easy posting for photos :)

Oh also......it's quite late so theres not many people around currently, you'll get a better response in the morning and during the day :)

riponali

222.jpg

I THINK IV DONE THIS RIGHT.

thanks im going to ass pictures now!!!

i need them asap becouse my parents are on holiday and they had left them with me....they do not know that they have been killed. we only owend them for 2months ONLY ME BEENING CEARLESS THIS HAD HAPPENED.

i left the cage open and they got out and the rest is just to much to :-( explane. :-(

I think it would be better if you just took responsibility for what happened. Your parents will be able to tell the difference, and they'll probably be much angrier if you try and cover it up. Honesty really is the best policy.

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm sorry that this has happened to your rabbits. Just please be honest with your parents.

I think it would be better if you just took responsibility for what happened. Your parents will be able to tell the difference, and they'll probably be much angrier if you try and cover it up. Honesty really is the best policy.

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm sorry that this has happened to your rabbits. Just please be honest with your parents.

Completely agreed, you'll never find a pair exactly like those, they'll know the difference

They are Yellow Dutch but it'll be hard to find a pair exactly like them, they're a bit mismarked but gorgeous :love:

As above, you will never find two rabbits marked exactly like that, the same size and temperament and even if you get similar ones odds are they'll be able to tell the difference.

You need to admit what happened and let your parents decide what they want to do about getting more rabbits. If you lie then they won't know they need to take precautions against the same thing happening again.

i know im going to tell them first thing in the morning.

i dont need them to be just as they are but the same colour would be very nice, doesnt have to have the same marks but the same colour would do. thanks guys you'v been helpful...xxxxxx

and guys do you know if i can get hold of them from anywhere? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree.

I understand your panic if you were looking after you parents rabbits and a terrible accident has happened, but your parents will know the difference.

As a parent of teenagers myself i would be initially upset and angry, but i'm sure they will know it was a tragic accident and will, hopefully, once they get over the shock, realise how bad you feel about it and show some understanding.

Best of luck x

Yh I Know Its Going To Be Very Hard For Them But Im Going To Tell Them....

But Im Going To Have To Replace Them.
Even If They Dont Have The Same Marking Not A Problem But I Want Them In The Same Colour.......heheheh

Any Know Of Where In Uk, London I Can Get Hold Of A Pair..

Many Thanks Guys I Didnt Think It Was Going To Be That Easy To Find Out What Breed They Are Thankssssssssssssssssss Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssssssssss
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back